The Training Spa is different! Steph & Paul Allen work with you to tailor programmes to your needs; delivered at your pace; where you are! We don’t use associates (nor offer death by
We are totally flexible in our approach! As well as highly interactive, in-house workshops for groups, we offer one-to-one opportunities for individuals! Coaching, either face-to-face or on the phone (Skype or FaceTime too) gives you your own coach and mentor to take you through your journey.
Steph is a respected Leadership Facilitator, Mentor & Coach, supporting a broad range of clients in public & private sectors across the UK & Europe as well as speaking at conferences in USA, China & Australia. She works in many UK Universities working with staff while they gain leadership & management qualifications.
She is passionate about helping people grow & this is seen in her highly interactive facilitation style.
Paul is a highly experienced Facilitator working with new & aspiring leaders delivering performance excellence in all organisations. He has an infectious desire to exceed client expectations & build
confidence & empowerment.
His style is inspirational & supportive & he assumes the role of coach, ensuring that development events are fun & embed learning. An advocate of the third sector, he frequently works with key people in of not-for-profit organisations.
The Training Spa:
- is accredited by the ILM and BTEC to deliver all awards up to, and including Level 7
- uses a blended learning programme to include distance; self-directed and face-to-face learning opportunities
- will deliver programmes in locations agreed with client
- ensures issues relating to diversity are incorporated throughout learning &assessment
- ensures that all programme are tailored to meet the needs of both accrediting body and client
- has considerable experience of design and delivery within the public and private sector
- works daily with candidates who have not formally studied for some time